Thursday, October 28, 2010

Two Months

Today= October 28,2010. Just two months ago, my daughter , Rebecca Mignon , passed away. It seems more like two years. I am still trying to grasp that it happened. I feel like I am walking around in a daze at all times. I know I am functioning, but I don't know how.
I just wanted to tell you, Becky, that I still miss you. I went to your house yesterday. Your memory still lingers there for me. I watered your plants. You would be proud to know they are still living. I couldn't help but cry, remembering how much you enjoyed that little place. It was the perfect place for you. I'm sorry, honey, that you couldn't enjoy it longer. I have to keep thinking that your new place is so much better.
You should see your flowers outside. They are really pretty now. I need to get over there and take a picture before the cold weather kills them. It may be too late for it is already 34 degrees tonight. I will try to go tomorrow if I can.
Linda and I are going to go and have lunch with Heather tomorrow. She really misses not having you to eat lunch with. Tomorrow night we are going to Shelby's last football game. It is home and we are playing Willard. It is supposed to be really cold. You would love it.Heather has been a real trooper and went with me to all the things we used to go to. I am going to take your camera and try and take some pics, just for you. I don't do real well yet. Never taken night pics, but you send your spirit down and help me.
Well, babe, I'd better close for now.It's almost 2 o'clock and I had better try and get some sleep. Don't sleep very much since you left.Wish you were here so we could sit up together again. Guess you had your fill of that while you were here. Rest well and remember I will always love you even if we are in two separate worlds for now. Tell dad I said "Hi" and I love him too. Good night to my precious girl.
Love forever and ever, mom





t

No comments:

Post a Comment