Thursday, October 8, 2009

A Rainy Day

Fall is rapidly approaching the city of Shelby in the state of Ohio. I welcome it some days and other days I dread it with a passion. Today is one of the days I dread it. It has been raining this afternoon and even the house feels damp and chills you to the bone.

I still have outside things to be stored for the winter and I need wood carried to the back porch before the snow flies........... The yard may need to be mowed once more before the mower can be put away and this rain will surely cause the leaves to fall from the trees, so that raking is lookin good for future weeks.


April will be flying home next weekend and after coming to see me and the girls and their homes on Saturday, she and I will travel to Ky. until Monday, when I will take her back to the airport in Columbus for her flight back to Utah. Then I will drive back to Shelby to try and catch up before another onslaught of things begin to happen. It will be a good thing to be with all my family one more time.

I will just try to live one day at a time for a few weeks and see what happens. Hoping to stay warm and dry tonight. Love and Prayers to all.

No comments:

Post a Comment