Friday, June 17, 2011

Been a long time since I have talked to you, Becky. Lots happened. Allison and tony assumed your loan and are now living in your house. Adam backed into your car before I could sell it and smashed up the front end. I finally sold it to Joseph Osborne for a small amount. He took it "as is" and he really needed one. I have all your possessions in my house. they are everywhere. I'm sorry, but I have to have a sale and get rid of most of it. I bought a hutch and put all your peanut collection in it. Gotta do something with all those pics.
I have finished with the lawyer. The last thing left to do is get your headstone set. We had lots and lots of rain this spring , so they have just gotten the hole dug to p0ur the footer for your stone, but we've had another good dose of rains , so I don't know if they've poured the concrete yet.
Adam went on a three day camping trip this weekend and Heather flew to Chicago "for Heather Boises' wedding' . I am all alone. Sure wish I could give you a call and talk for a while.I think I got broken when you died and I 'll never get put back together again,.I still feel your presence so strong at times my heart almost stops with the pain of wanting you again. I hope I told you enough times , how much I loved you. You were one unique little girl and I'm so proud that you were mine,. Miss you baby girl, all my love. moomaw.

No comments:

Post a Comment